Dienstag, 3. April 2012

OOTD 02/04/2012 & Little Thrift Haul

Hello everyone!

Today, I have a OOTD for you! I wore it yesterday as I went shopping with my boyfriend. I combined a flower patterned blouse with a black leather jacket to give the whole outfit more edginess.

I also have some thrift finds I´m gonna to show you!
There was a 50% off sale at my local thrift store so I thought I could made some bargains which I really did.


Leather Biker Jacket: Orsay
Flower Blouse: H&M
Black Slacks: H&M
Platform Oxfords: Deichmann
Bag: thrifted
Belt: thrifted


For jewelry I wore:

Metallic bracelet: COS
Copper Bangle: H&M
Golden necklace: from grandma
Watch: from grandma
Earrings: No Brand
Rings: H&M, selfmade


My grandma gave me this awesome watch because I really like such old ones. I love it!


My first thrifted piece is this scarf. I love the colours because they are perfect for spring. It was 50% off sale, so I got this for 1€.


Patrick Süskind´s "Das Parfum" is one of the most famous books ever. I really love it and the film, so I was happy as a found this in my thift store for only 0,25€!


At the moment, I really love metallic colours and especially copper, so I was happy as I found this metallic belt for only 1€!


I only found one clothing item: this black shirt which has a collar like a blouse. I love the different textures of it and its fit.

I also went to H&M and found this copper bracelet. I simply love it because it matches perfectly to my COS bracelet I bought in France. It was about 5€.


So, I hope you enjoyed this little blog post!

 Hope you´ll have a great evening!
Love, Julia ♥
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!