Donnerstag, 29. März 2012

FOTD 29/03/2012

Hello everyone!

Today, I have a FOTD for you! My look is inspired by ancient Romans and is perfect for the beautiful sunny weather outside!

I wear my new antique rose coloured dress, my new platform sandals and my new watch, I got from my grandma, for the first time. I love this combination!

I also tried out a new hairstyle! I braided my bangs and my remaining hair to the side to complete this Roman-inspired look!



Bronze Eyeliner "040 Go, get bronzed" by Catrice
Multi Action Mascara by essence
Rose Lipstick "Nr.24" by Rival de loop

Earrings: H&M
Necklace: from grandma



Dress: H&M
Blazer Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: H&M
Belt: thrifted
Bag: thrifted

Hope you´d enjoyed this little post for today!
Have a nice day!
Love, Julia ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!