Montag, 26. März 2012

Collective Haul! °2

Hello everyone!

After a long nerve-wracking week with 4 written exams for my school leaving examination, I´m finally back with a collective haul!

Basically, I found vintage pieces in my favourite local thrift stores and some jewelry.


First, I went to H&M to buy a golden chunky necklace for my graduation ceremony outfit. I found this one and I really love it. I paid 15€ for it!

For my exams, I got this as a lucky charm. It´s a beautiful brooch from a fleamarket!

On Saturday, I went to the fleamarket in my town and I found those awesome platform heels there! They fit great and I only had to pay 3€ for them!

I got this flowery blue blouse from my favourite local thrift store for only 3€. I love the detaling!

  
I got this grey semi-transparent blouse there, too. I love the pattern and its fit. I also paid 3€.


Last week, my grandma gave me this silver glittery turtleneck pullover with short sleeves.She found it in her closet and thought it will fit me well. Right!


On Saturday, I went to another thrift store and found this awesome patterned short sleeve blouse. I love the details and its fit. I only paid 5€!


For 5€, I also found this shirt with flowery prints on it. I think the colours are great and perfect for spring/summer!

But, the biggest bargain and treasure is this light blue blazer jacket. It´s a real "Hermes Paris" one as the label on it says. I researched a little bit in the internet and I´m right! I don´t know its original price but I think that it was more than 1000€! I only paid 25€!!




Today, I went to a book shop to find some bargains because this store will close soon. I found this book with a lot of photographs and explanations about architecture from the ancient rome to the modern. I only paid 1€! (30€)


 Hope you´d enjoyed my haul!
In a little while, I meet up with my grandma to go to a little cafe because I haven´t any school this week!
Have a great day!
Love, Julia ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!