Sonntag, 11. März 2012

Collective Haul!

Hello everyone!

I´m finally back with a collective haul! I purchased those things in the last few weeks and I hope you´ll like them!

Recently, I´m really busy with learning for my A-levels next week!! I can´t believe that those exams are that close!..

Yesterday, I went to my favorite local secondhand shop. There, I found a few awesome things!

I always dig into the huge boxes with silken carrés to find some awesome cloths. This time I made an gorgeous find because I found a "real" Hèrmes carré! The label on it shows the orginality but I can´t believe that it is a real one. I love it anyway because I only paid 1€ for it!



I also found this cute little shoulder bag which is perfect for spring/summer. I love the burgundy colour an its used look. I paid 1.50€ for it!


Another great bargain is this huge clutch-like bag. I really like the minimalistic design and I think it´s perfect for summer. It had only cost 2€!


Finally, my ordered DVD arrived! I simply love this movie and if you are interested, you can read through the summary here! This DVD is a special edition with 24 pages of background informations. 


Since several weeks, I use this "alverde" foundation in "10 light beige". It´s quit of chemical ingredients and is only based on natural substances. It had cost around 3€.


Last week, I went to H&M to look through their new collection. There, I bought this floral patterned blouse which I really like. I´m excited to wear it in spring/summer! I paid 20€ for it!

 I also bought those light beige-grey pants which fit really awesome. Last year I bought them in black and I loved them! They had only cost around 15€!




Last but not least, I went to "Deichmann" to search for some simple black pumps! I love the chunky heel and its fit! They look awesome to my "Versace for H&M"- dress which I´m going to wear on my graduation!
I paid 25€ for them!

Hope you´d enjoyed this haul!
Have a great weekend!
Love, Julia ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!