Montag, 24. Oktober 2011

Second Hand Shop & Fleamarket Haul!

Hello everyone!

As I promised yesterday, I today will show you my latest Second Hand Shop and Fleamarket findings!

Last week, on Saturday, I went to my favourite Second Hand Store here in my town. There, I found some very great things for all in all only 3.50€! Great!


I found this awesome wildleather blouse there. It has such a great material, is really warm and perfect for winter. I got it for only 2.50€!


I found this cool forest green leather belt there, too! I love the colour and the golden details. It had only cost 1€!

On Saturday, my boyfriend and I, we went to a huge fleamarket here in my region. We found some great things for cheap prices there! I loooove fleamarkets!


First, I got two golden brooches. I think they are perfect to pin on coats or blazers, they really can upgrade an outfit. The golden leopard one had cost 5€ and the leaf-shaped one 2.50€!

I also got those awesome leather gloves! I searched for some warm gloves for winter, so I  found those greenish brown ones for only 2€!


Last but not least, I finally got the cat canvas bag! I wanted to have such a kind of bag for months! I looove the cat print on it and I think that it´s perfect to carry books or folders. I got it for 3.50€


Hope you´d liked my little second hand and fleamarket haul!

I except that there will be a big fleamarket again in the next time and that I found more second hand shops in the future because I love shopping at those places!


Have a great evening! Bye!~

1 Kommentar:

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!