Donnerstag, 18. August 2011

OOTD 18/08/2011 / Little Haul

Hi guys!

Yesterday, I went to "Europa Park", one of the biggest amusement parks in Europe. There are over 100 attractions, shows and 13 Eurpean themed areas where you can walk throught their history and see its typical personality. It was a really hot day but really funny and interesting!

Today, I went shopping with my boyfriend. It was soo hot outside, 35°C, so I tried to wear almost "nothing".


Salmon Shirt: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Handbag: Longchamp
Shoes: H&M
Accesoires: H&M, Second Hand

Catrice Eyeshadow, "070 Mr. Copper´s Fields/ MNY, "717"
Catrice Lipstick, "Fox Nox"



I also have some shopping findings from the last week for you. I´ve bought a shirt in Luxembourg, a necklace and budapester shoes in H&M.


I bought this cute shirt in Luxembourg in a Promod Store. There were a big Sale, so I just had to pya 7€ for it!

These are my new beloved H&M budapester shoes. I searched them a few weeks in a lot of different stores because I couldn´t find the "perfect" ones in my size. They had cost 30€.


And now my newest finding. I love that kind of necklaces and I searched a long time for such ones. I found this in H&M for 8€.



Now I will go to bed because I´m sooo tired!
Good Night!~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!