Dienstag, 16. August 2011

Luxembourg Impressions

Hi there! I´m back from Luxembourg!

I had a great week there and now I want to tell you something about my trip.

Last Sunday, we packed our things and started the car ride towards the german/ luxembourgish border. After 260 km and almost 3 hours later, we arrived there.

We lived in a beautiful located holiday flat in a small village near the border. Luxembourg City was just 60 km away from there, so one day, of course, we went there to visit "The Museum of History and Art" and the pedestrian zone with all its beautiful stores.

We spend the other days with hiking, museums and city sightseeing tours.

The last day, we visited a butterfly house and it was amazing. I really like butterflies and there were such a crowd of them that you can´t do a step without seeing one.

I took some photos on my trip to Luxembourg to give you a closer view on what I lived to see:


The landscape view out of my window in our holiday flat.



My first "pain au chocolat" there :)


  
Skyline of Luxembourg - Financial District



Pedestrian Zone



Butterfly House ♥















And last but not least, I took a photo of one outfit I wore there:


Tiger Shirt: H&M
Khaki Pants: H&M
Rosé Cardigan: New Yorker
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Longchamp
Jewelry: H&M, Fleamarket



Hope you liked my trip and my impressions from Luxembourg!
Now it´s time for bed! Good Night!~♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!