Montag, 18. Juli 2011

OOTD & FOTD 18/07/2011

Hi there!

Today, I have a new OOTD for you. I wore my new animal printed cardigan from H&M and my new wedges from New Look for the first time. They are so comfy and perfect for the windy weather.


Animal Printed Cardigan: H&M
Black Shirt: H&M
Khaki Chino Pants: H&M
Belt: Second Hand
Wedges: New Look


Amber Coloured Earrings: H&M
Necklace: Fleamarket
Watch: Second Hand (gift from my boyfriend)
Cristal Ring: H&M




Hope you like my outfit for today. Have a nice day!~

P.S The watch, I told you yesterday, is working! I´m so happy!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2728232/vintage-world-of-fashion?claim=ahf7td7e862">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!