Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011

FOTD / France & Fleamarket Haul 16/07/2011

Hi everyone!

After a little time of absence of writing a blog post, I´m now back with a FOTD and a Haul.
At Saturday, my best friend and I went to Strasbourg, France to go shopping because they still have BIG Sales there!
Before our trip, I went to a big Fleamarket in my city. They had a lot of things and bargains there but I only found two things.


I got this beautiful Lancôme watch for only 5€ and I hope that it will work after I changed the battery inside.


I got this big Chanel - looking bag for only 4€! I really like the golden strap and the size of the bag. Maybe I will use it for school to carry my stuff and books.

And now the things I shopped in France. They are really big bargains because I saved a lot of money.


First I got these beautiful wedges from New Look. I love the style and the colour of them. They aren´t that high, so they are really comfortable to walk a long time. They had cost around 30€.


Then I got this tawny blouse from Mango for only 8.95€! In France the Sale time is amazing, so you can get a lot of brand clothes reduced for 50% and more! This blouse were reduced from 25€.


Now the biggest bargain I made. In my favorite Second Hand Shop in Strasbourg "Le Léopard" I found this beautiful camel jacket from Mango. It had only cost 8€!


I got the jacket with this cute cotton tote bag. I really like it because you can use it in a lot of different ways.
The banner says: "I´m not outraged: I say that I think differentiated."
And last but not least my FOTD for that day. I wore my fringe for the first time after a long break.


p2, Eyeshadow Palette " 020 morning dew" (pink/brown)
essence, multiaction mascara
essence, Lipstick "46 Fashionista"
p2, mineral blush " 020 sweet rose"



Have a nice evening! Bye!~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!