Samstag, 9. Juli 2011

Little Haul & FOTD

Hi There!

Today I have a little Fleamarket/Second Hand and H&M Haul for you.
I went to the fleamarket to look for interesitng old vintage things and other bargains. There I found a golden necklace with an interesting clasp. In our H&M shop, I found beautiful light high waist shorts which I already had in beige, but I also wanted the brown ones. 
They had a lot of new jewelry, so I bought a big coral coloured ring.
I went also to a Second Hand Shop in Freiburg where I already got a lot of my vintage pieces. There I found a great Twiggy/60s inspired Vintage dress. It´s amazing!

For my Make-up today, I chose coral, orange and yellow colours, because I thought it will match well to my  shirt and my accesoires.


Eyes: Catrice, 100 Welcome to Miami Peach 
MNY Maybelline, 717
Manhattan, Sweet Mandarine
Lips: Catrice, 090 Fox Nox


Brown Shorts: H&M, 19.95€

Coral Ring: H&M, 4.95€

Golden Necklace: Fleamarket, 2€

 
And last but not least the beautiful black and white coloured 60/70s dress. It fits perfect to me and I really love the shape of the dress. It had only cost 9€!



Have a nice day! Bye!~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!