Sonntag, 4. August 2013

Outfit for Tomorrow #9

Hello everyone!

Because the weather is really hot and humid, I really like to wear light-weight clothes. 

That´s why I choose black high waisted shorts and combine them to a white cropped top with little crochet cut-outs. The eye-catchers are three-toned platform heels and a black belt.
The jewellry is quite minimalistic.

I would be really happy when the weather calms down a little bit after that week which is going to be hot again. Especially for the upcoming 2 weeks because that is when my summer vacation starts. I am going to visit Amsterdam, so it is even better when it is like 25°C, not 35°C to do a city trip! 



White Cropped Top: H&M
Black Hight Waisted Shorts: H&M
Black Croco Belt: thrifted
Platform Heels: H&M
Earrings: H&M


Julia ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!