Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2013

Sneak Peek of OOTD // Outfit for Tomorrow #3

Hello everyone!

Yesterday evening, I didn´t exactly know what I will wear for the upcoming day because of the weather! The day before it was rainy and not that warm outside, so I kind of watched for the weather in the morning.

I decided to throw on a thicker lime coloured tweed jacket from Mango I got in sale for only €15. The flower printed shirt is from H&M. For pants, I wore simple H&M black ones and for shoes the "New Icon"-black heels. 
Although it wasn´t that sunny, I wanted to bring a little pop of colour to my outfit! 

Here´s a sneak peek from my todays outfit!


The outfit for tomorrow is quite casual and simple but again with some colour because of the flower printed shirt from H&M and the coral wedges from H&M you saw on Tuesday!



Earrings: H&M

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!