I just saw a TV show where the host baked delicious-looking berry muffins and I instantly wanted to bake some, too!
So, I decided to make some raspberry ones!
1 sachet vanilla sugar
2 TS baking powder
pinch of salt
1. Prepare everything by preheating the oven to 180°C, put the muffin papers into the muffin mold and take the frozen raspberries out of the freezer.
2. Melt the butter and let it cool down. Add the milk and mix all together.
3. Mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar together until it´s fluffy and add the milk/ butter mixture. Then throw in the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt and mix again.
4. Cover 2/3 of the molds with dough and put in as much raspberries as you want.
5. Then spread the remaining dough into the molds to cover up the berries.
6. Let the muffins bake for about 20-25 minutes until they look like this. You can check if they are ready by sticking a wooden chopstick into a muffin. When dough sticks to the chopstick, the muffins aren´t ready yet.
Let them cool down and lift them out of the molds. Sprinkle some sugar powder onto the muffins.
7. Place the muffins onto a nice plate or an étagère like I did and enjoy your delicious muffins with a cup of coffee or tea!