Samstag, 22. September 2012

OOTD/FOTD 22/09/2012

Hello everyone!


After 3 weeks working in my new job, I can say that I really like it!

Everyday, I learn new things and school is great, as well!


Today, I want to show you a quick outfit and make-up of the day.
Today is the calandaric beginning of autumn, so it was a bit chilly outside. Because of the weather, I decided to wear my leather jacket and nylon tights underneath my skirt, for the first time this year!


Hope you enjoy my outfit!



 Leather Jacket: Orsay
Printed Shirt: Monki
Mauve Skirt: H&M
Platform Booties: Harajuku, Japan
Bag: ebay



alverde foundation (color & care make-up, 10 light beige/ mineral make-up, 01 naturelle)
--> I mix them up to get my perfect colour!

alverde camouflage (001 sand)

essence eyebrow pencil (02 brown)
essence eyebrow gel

Skeyeline liquid eyeliner (04 brown)
essence multi action mascara (blackest black)

kiko matt finished lipstick (10)



P.S Stay tuned for my Japan and South Korea trip experience!
I will post some photos tomorrow, I promise!


Have a great weekend and a good start into the next week!


Julia.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!