Freitag, 18. November 2011

OOTD 18/11/2011

Hello everyone!

Today again an OOTD! I wore my new cord pants and on the lips the limited edition lipstain from essence for the first time! Looove both of them!



Light Blazer: H&M
Blindled Shirt: New Look
Cord Pants: Takko
Laced Boots: Shoe 4 you
Necklace: H&M
Belt: Second Hand




For the first time, I got a lipstain in a beautiful colour. It´s a darker berry purple and I think that´s a perfect colour for autumn! I got the lipstain from the limited edition"Vampire´s Love", perfect because of the opening night of the new "Twilight"-movie. I had only paid 2€ for it! 



These cord pants are another favourite of mine! They fit me perfectly and they have a great autumn colour. I have searched a long time for cord pants, but never found ones! I´m happy that I bought these for only 20€!


Now, I will make a cup of tea and eat some little chocolate cakes with it! Yummy!~
Have a great weekend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!