Mittwoch, 16. November 2011

OOTD 16/11/2011

Hello everyone!

Today, I have a little OOTD for you! I havn´t posted one for weeks, I think!
So, today´s outfit is a bit romantic, nostalgic and great for autumn days. When I go outside, I will chose a printed scarf and my black winter coat.




Light Blazer: H&M
Rose Transparent Blouse: H&M
Pants: H&M
Loafers: Second Hand
Bag: Lollipops
Accesoires: Fleamarket, Second Hand, New Yorker


Today, I have a quiet relaxed day because I only have 2 hours of school and after that 1 hour of choir. In the afternoon, I have to learn for a French vocabulary test whis is gonna be written tomorrow, so I will make a cup of my favourite flavoured black tea while I´m learning.

Hope you also have a great time! Bye!~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!