Samstag, 11. Juni 2011

OOTD/ FOTD 11/06/11

Hello everyone!

Today, I finally make a new blog post what I havn´t done many days ago. So today, I visited my boyfriend.
We went shopping and we ate lunch in a very delicious Thai Restaurant named "Chada Thai". 
I ordered "Sate Gai" which are chicken splits in a spicy peanut- curry sauce. I was very good! My boyfriend ordered "Tom Gai" which is a coconut soup with different vegetables in it.
It was the first time I ate Thai Food and I really loved it, so next time I will go to eat there again!


Animal Shirt: H&M
Chino Pants: H&M
Laced Blazer: H&M
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Vintage
Jewelry: H&M, Bijoux Brigitte, Second Hand




Eyes: essence Eyelinerpen, essence Quattro (Sixties Reloaded 04), Catrice, Welcome to Miami Peach 100, Mr. Copper´s Fields 070
Cheeks: p2 mineral compact blush, Sweet Rose 020
Lips: p2, Sunset Boulevard 020



Hope you liked my Outfit and my Make-up!
Bye! Have A Nice Evening!~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!