Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2011

Little Haul 22/06/2011

Hi everyone!

Today, I have a little Haul for you again because yesterday, I went to Strasbourg (France) with my boyfriend.
I couldn´t handle it to post the blogpost yesterday, so I do it today.
In France, the SALE time started yesterday, so we went there to get some bargains. All stores have reductions from 50% to soometimes 70%!
Everywhere were such a crowd of people and if you wanted to try clothes on, you had to wait in front of the cabines for hours.
To escape from those turbulences, we went to a tiny Second Hand Shop where I found a cute leather handbag.


This handbag were fabricated in South Corea and I really like the branding on it. It had only cost 5€.


I got this 50s inspired dress blouse from the Mango Shop there. It was reduced 50% from 50€ to 25€.
I really like the colour and the shape.


And last but not least, I finally found a pinkish strawberry red nailpolish. It´s from Catrice and had cost 2.50€. It lasts a long time and has a beautiful glossy finish.


Bye! Have a nice day!~

1 Kommentar:

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!