Montag, 27. Juni 2011

FOTD 27/06/2011

Hello Everyone!

Today, I have a little FOTD with a new tested hairstyle for you. I really like this because it´s really unpleasant if you have long hair hanging down your shoulders when it´s really hot outside. So, I thought I stick my hair to a little bun, so the shoulders and the neck are free.
For this hairstyle, I used something like a padded ring which I wrapped around my hair after I made a high pigtail. Then I fixed the hair with some bobby pins and the hairstyle was finished!





I also went to the drugstore to buy some new lotions for my body and for my face and a shampoo.


This shampoo is from Herbal Essences and has rasberry and silk essences in it. It´s perfect for middle or long hair with split ends.


This vanishing creme is from Balea and is especially made to moisturize your skin. This creme contains essences from lotus blossoms.


This bodylotion is from Balea as well and contains essences from milk and honey, so it´s especially for dry skin which needs to be moisturized.




Bye! Have a nice day!~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!