Sonntag, 8. Mai 2011

Safari Spring - OOTD/FOTD

Hello everyone!

Yesterday, there were a fleamarket in my hometown like it usually is there. But that day, I didn´t find anything, so I only bought a personal organizer and the "Sweet Rose" Blush from p2.

In the afternoon, my father took some pictures of me because the weather and the lightning were so beautiful that time.


 Outfit:

Blouse: C&A
Shorts: H&M
Leather Belt: Second Hand
Blue Croco Bag: Second Hand
Christal Ring: H&M
Golden Necklace: Bijou Brigitte



I also made a little FOTD to show you my new Blush and my today´s Make-up.


Make-up:

Foundation, Concealer, Powder, Mascara: see posts before
Eyeshadow: 020 morning dew (brown): p2
Blush: 020 sweet rose: p2
Lipstick: 130 Kö




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!