Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013

Wardrobe Update!

Hello everyone!

The trends for fall/winter 2013/2014 inspired me, so I went to a few shops today. 

I found two awesome pieces which can keep up with the trends on the international high-end fashion shows. But intead of paying lots of money, I made great bargains!

Leather

In H&M sale I got this awesome simple black peplum shirt. I love the leather details on the collar and on the sleeves. It was reduced from 30€ to 7€!



Opulent Jewelry

I also went to a jewelry shop and I bought these opulent golden earrings. They remind me of the recent Dolce&Gabbana fashion shows which I really liked. I also got those earrings on sale for 4€ (8€).


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!