Montag, 1. Juli 2013

Outfit for Tomorrow #1

Hello everyone!


As usual, I pick out my clothes, accesories and shoes on the evening before the following day to create my outfit - as well as today.

So, I thought, why not start a little series where I show you the "Outfits for Tomorrow"?

Let´s get started with my outfit for Tuesday!

I have to got to school quite early, so it´s not that warm outside. I decided to throw on my beloved black light blazer in the morning which I can took off in the afternoon when it´s nice and sunny.

I wear my caramel maxi dress which I got from an ebay shop last summer. I combine the dress to my new H&M peeptoe heels, black and golden jewellry and a big quilted bag from a fleamarket for all my school stuff.







Belt: Primark
Earrings: Tokyu Plaza, Harajuku
Watch: vintage
Rings: vintage, Orsay


Hope you like my outfit for tomorrow and you stay tuned for other posts of the new series!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!