Montag, 1. August 2011

Little H&M & Drugstore Haul

Hi everyone!

Today I have a little Haul for you again. In the last few days, I bought a few things I wanted to show you.
I got two nice bargains in the H&M store and other things in a local drugstore.


I bought a new haircolour to fresh up my hair. I don´t really want to change it, so I hope that colour correspond to my haircolour now. It´s from Schwarzkopf, contains silk and repair proteins and helps to keep the colour long enough in the hair.
I bought two packages because my hair is too long for only one and I want the colour to dye evenly.



I also bought a new lipstick from essence. It´s called "55 Coralize me!". I searched for a pinkish coral colour and I think this lipstick has the perfect colour. There are little sparkels in it but you don´t really see them. This lipstick was really cheap and had only cost 1.55€


Here I got a new nailpolish from p2. I think their nailpolishes are the best because they last really long without dropping off. I decided to buy a goldish yellow one because I love the colour a lot. Again really cheap, under 2€!


And here are my H&M findings. First I bought a really simple black 7/8 pants. It fits much more tighter than my chino pants but they are comfortable anyway. They had only cost 15€!


And here my last bargain, a beautiful simple shirt with a lovely croched pattern. It´s from the "Conscious Collection" from H&M and was reduced to 5€!


Hope you liked my findings and have a nice day!~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!