Montag, 23. Mai 2011

Little Weekend Haul

Hello everybody!

Last weekend, I went to my boyfriend´s house. There we went to an fleamarket and in a local drugstore to buy a new goldish eyeshadow.

The fleamarket was a bit little but nice. There I found one beautiful necklace which had only cost 2€.


For eyeshadow, I again chose one from Catrice. It´s a golden brown with sparkels in it. I love it!

Catrice 070 Mr. Copper´s Fields

 Nailpolish: essence 590 "who cares?"


And today; I went to our new H&M here and searched for a sweet short jumpsuit with a nice pattern.
I tried a lot of those on and at the end I bought one.


Such a beautiful pattern! I matches so good to a lot of my accesoires and to many different colours I love.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!