Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011

It´s Party Time! - OOTD/FOTD

Hello everyone!

Today, I had to wake up early in the morning (7 o´clock -.-) because my brother had his confirmation party. 
At 9:30, we had to go to church. The church service last until 
11 o´clock.
After that, all the guests drove to the location we chose, to have lunch together. The food was very delicious and there were sooo much of it. After a little walk, we ate again! There were four such tasty cakes but almost all guests couldn´t eat a lot now.
It was a really nice party and I saw some of my relatives, I havn´t seen a lot of time.

In the morning, after I had prepared myself, I took some photos of my Outfit and my Make-up.


 Black Blazer: H&M
 Dress: New Yorker
Shoes: Deichmann
 Jewelry: Bijoux Brigitte, H&M, Secondhand


Bag: Secondhand (my boyfriend gave me this bag as my birthday present <3)


Eyeshadow: Catrice, 100 Welcome To Miami Peach, 070 Mr. Copper´s Fields
Kajal pencil: essence, 04 white
Lipstick: p2, 060 Nathan Road
Nailpolish: essence,67 JUST SHOUT! 



2 Kommentare:

  1. That´s a killer bag!! im in love with it ... the color & design aaaaaaaaaaah!!! love it.... Im following dear

    A big hug
    amintasfashion

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!